Gerry Willis graduated from Drexel University with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing) and Master’s degree in Higher Education Administration. She is the Academic Advisor for all Engineering Technology students. Gerry has worked at Drexel for over 18 years and is dedicated to help students navigate the system and succeed in their academic career. Drexel has given her the unique opportunity to view the system as a student and as an administrator. Combining this knowledge allows her to find individual solutions for students’ problems. In addition to student advising, she leads a team of 7 full time faculty on creating new opportunities for growth of the existing student body, retention, scheduling of classes, and curriculum development.
Degrees / Education
- MS, Higher Education Administration, Drexel University, 2008
- BS, Business Administration, Drexel University, 2002
- 2014 Outstanding Service Award for the Department of Engineering Technology, College of Engineering
- 2010 Staff Service and Leadership Award for the Goodwin College of Professional Studies
- 2010 Certificate of Appreciation from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers
- 2007 Certified Program Planner, CPP