- Myers-Lawson School of Construction, Virginia Tech
- Del E. Webb School of Construction, Arizona State University
- United States Air Force
- Integrated Project Services
- Crossing Construction
Degrees / Education
- PhD, Civil Engineering, Drexel University
- MSCE, Drexel University
- MS, Engineering Geology, Drexel University
- BSCE, Drexel University
Improving the delivery of safety education in construction curriculum. Ancient construction techniques. Design and construction in developing countries. Leadership in construction. Workforce development.
- Fiori, C. Chapter 11, Training, Construction Safety: Engineering and Management Principles, 2nd Edition, edited by Darryl C. Hill, Copyright 2014 American Society of Safety Engineers, ISBN 978-1-885581-77-8 pages 190-218.
- Pearce, A.R. and Fiori, C.M. (2010). Sustainable Construction Supervisor. National Center for Construction Education and Research, Pearson Education, Inc., 2011. ISBN 978-0-13-215416-1.
- Pearce, A.R. and Fiori, C.M. (with Shenoy, S.B.) (2008). Your Role in the Green Environment Pearson/Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ. ISBN 978-0-13-606597-5
- Kraig Knutson, Schexnayder, Cliff J., Christine Fiori, and Richard E. Mayo, Construction Management Fundamentals, 2nd Ed. International Edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc., ISBN 978-0-07-128456-1, 2008.
- Zhao, D.* McCoy, A.P., Bulbul, T. Fiori, C.M., Nikkhoo, P., (2014). “BIM-integrated Preconstruction Simulation of Collaboration and Leadership in Construction Education,” Journal of Automation in Construction.
- Short, K.M.*, Pearce, A.R., Fiori, C.M., Bulbul, T., and McCoy, A. (2014). “The Influence of Internship Participation on Construction Industry Hiring Professionals When Selecting New Hires and Determining Starting Salaries for Construction Engineering Graduates.” Conference Proceedings, 121st ASEE Annual Conference and Exposition, ASEE, Indianapolis, IN, June 2014
- Recavarren, G. C., Fiori, C. M., & Schexnayder, C. (2013). Rammed Earth—Construction Lessons from Experience. Practice Periodical on Structural Design and Construction. Accepted for publication.
- Bhattacharjee, S., Ghosh, S., Young-Corbett, D. E., & Fiori, C. M. (2013). “Comparison of Industry Expectations and Student Perceptions of Knowledge and Skills Required for Construction Career Success”, International Journal of Construction Education and Research, 9(1), 19-38.
- Chang, L.G., Fiori, C.M., Jaselskis, E.J., Schexnayder, C.J., Hogle, L.G., Shane, J.S. (2013). “Preparing Students to Work on Multi-Cultural Teams,”120th Annual Conference & Exposition:Engineering Education: Frankly, We Do Give a D*mn, Atlanta, GA,June 23 - 26, 2013
- Schexnayder, C.J., Jaselskis, E.J., Fiori, C.M., Becker, T.C., Hung, W.C., Beckman, C., Kaewmoracharoen, M. (2012). “Using Tele-engineering as a Tool to Reverse Engineer the Inka Road,” ASCE Construction Research Congress, West Lafayette, IN, May 20-23, 2012.
- Schexnayder, C.J, Celaya, M., Chang, G., Fiori, C.M., Jaselskis, E.J (2011). “CEC: Engineering with the Elements.” ASCE Journal of Construction Engineering and Management.
- Pearce, A.R., Shenoy, S.B., Fiori, C.M., and Winters, Z. (2010). “The State of Sustainability Best Practices in Construction: A Benchmark Study.” Journal of Green Building, 5(4).
- Pearce, A.R. and Fiori, C.M. (2009). “Sustainable Construction Benchmarking: Guidelines and Protocols for Undergraduate Internships,” Engineering Pathway, National Engineering Education Delivery System (NEEDS).