Current Student Financial Aid Information
We know how important your education is, and that you are a busy student working towards your Drexel degree. Drexel Central wants to ease the information search process for finding what you need to know to be a student. We want to help you be prepared for what the academic year brings, and that means providing you with the important financial aid information below all in one place. We are always here to help you, so don't hesitate to contact us.
Scholarships and Grants
Loans and Work-Study
Planning for the Future
- Financial Aid Allocation – Review important information about how your financial aid will be allocated to you during future years of your undergraduate program.
- Filing a Renewal FAFSA – Read about the steps to renew your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) – Make sure your academic progress meets the requirements for federal aid.
- Consortium Agreements – Find information on consortium agreements.
- Financial Aid Appeal – If your family has experienced a change in circumstances that impact your ability to pay for educational costs, you may be able to request a re-evaluation of your financial aid.
Graduation and Beyond