Public Health Alumni Network (PHAN)
Dornsife's Public Health Alumni Network (PHAN) was established in 2017 by alumni to build and strength alumni engagement with the Dornsife School of Public Health (DSPH).
This association is led by a volunteer board of directors that meet regularly to:
- Coordinate events that further develop personal and professional relationships among public health alumni and current students
- Advise the School in identifying, cultivating, and involving alumni in areas such as student recruitment, job placement, legislative advocacy, financial support, and more
- Advocate on behalf of the School by meeting with prospective students and alumni, participating in Dornsife events, and other outreach activities
- Recruit new members to the PHAN Board of Directors
PHAN Board of Directors
- Amanda Capaci Lee, MPH '14
- Angus Shieh, MPH '11
- Cecilia Alcala, MPH '14
- Laura Hunter McLeod, MPH '13
- Nicholas Thompson, MPH '15
- Christe Fraser, MPH '14
- Michael Jenkins Jr, MPH '12
- Cecelia Harrison, MPH '16
- Kate Watson, DrPH '18
To get involved in PHAN, please contact Michelle Quigley at email@example.com.
Dornsife School of Public Health is home to the Beta Omega Chapter of Delta Omega, the Honor Society in Public Health.
Alumni can either self-nominate or be nominated by current faculty or staff at DSPH.
Learn more about alumni membership in Delta Omega
Drexel University Alumni Association
Founded in 1965, the Drexel University Alumni Association is dedicated to keeping alumni in touch, informed, involved and invested in the University.
Membership in the Drexel University Alumni Association is granted upon graduation and is free. Benefits include continuing education, lifelong learning, memberships, and vendor discounts.
Learn more about Drexel alumni benefits and services
All alumni are encouraged to register for an account on Drexel’s Dragon Network, the official online network for the Drexel professional community serving alumni and students. After registering, join the “Public Health Community” group.
You can also express interest in serving as a preceptor in the “Topics of Interest” section of your Dragon Network profile. Learn more about becoming a preceptor for a current public health student.