Dornsife School of Public Health sponsors alumni events and services to strengthen alumni ties to the School and University. We offer a range of programs including lifelong learning, networking and social activities.
Public Health Alumni Network
The Public Health Alumni Network (PHAN) is comprised of more than 1800 graduates. The organization is led by alumni members who volunteer to support and promote alumni engagement with Dornsife School of Public Health.
The PHAN provides an organizational framework for the purposes of:
- encouraging and coordinating alumni activities and interests;
- advising the Dornsife School of Public Health at Drexel University (the School) on alumni-related matters;
- strengthening the relationships among alumni and between alumni and the School;
- creating an ongoing relationship between students and the alumni to develop future active alumni;
- and fostering support for the School.
More ways to get involved