Alumni Mentoring Program
The Dornsife Alumni Mentor Program connects current students with alumni and provides an opportunity for mentorship and growth.
All alumni and current students are eligible to participate in the program, regardless of residency location.
Enroll in the Alumni Mentoring Program and make an impact today!
Note that enrollment for the 2019-20 program closed on October 1, 2019. To express interest in future opportunities please email email@example.com.
Why Mentor a Student?
If you are interested in:
- Staying connected to and give back to the Dornsife community
- Positively influencing an emerging public health professional
- Making a contribution to the field of public health
- Enhancing leadership skills including providing constructive feedback and improving other soft, interpersonal skills
- Expanding your professional network
We will give you the tools you need to be a mentor including:
- A webinar and introductory virtual session
- A checklist for your first initial meeting
- A guide to being a great mentor
- And special events
Enroll as Mentor