Alumni Mentoring Program
The Public Health Alumni Network and the Dornsife School of Public Health are excited to announce the creation of the Alumni Mentoring Program (AMP). The purpose of this program is to connect current students with alumni and provide an opportunity for mentorship and growth.
Enroll in the Alumni Mentoring Program and make an impact today!
Enrollment opens in September. Check back here for the sign-up form.
Why Mentor a Student?
If you are interested in:
- Stay connected to and give back to the Dornsife community
- Positively influencing an emerging public health professional
- Making a contribution to the field of public health
- Enhancing leadership skills including providing constructive feedback and improving other soft, interpersonal skills
- Expanding your professional network
We will give you the tools you need to be a mentor including:
- A webinar and introductory virtual session
- A checklist for your first initial meeting
- A guide to being a great mentor
- And special events
Enroll as Mentor