Drexel University Wellness Zone
The Counseling Center believes in a holistic approach to wellness and mental health, integrating the mind, body, and soul. Reducing stress and increasing self-awareness and self-compassion can help us find balance. We are proud to create space for our Dragons to slow down, recharge, reflect, and use some relaxation techniques to assist as you navigate life as a busy student.
The Wellness Zone is located at the Counseling Center in Creese 201. To use the room, sign up at the front desk and leave your Dragon ID, which you can grab on the way out. Our current hours are Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (*From June 21st -Sept 4th the room closes at 11:30 AM on Fridays following summer term hours). We are currently closed Saturday & Sunday.
The Wellness Zone has:
- Yoga mat and meditation pillow
- Coloring books
- Kinetic sand
- Music, relaxation sounds, meditations
- Sensory toys
- Room diffuser
Wellness Zone House Rules
We encourage you to try not to bring work into the room, as well as taking a pause from social media and your devices.
- You have 60 minutes in the wellness space at a time.
- No more than 2 people at a time.
- Please leave the wellness room in good condition and take what you bring with you when you leave.
- Leave all food and drinks besides water outside the wellness room.
- Do not LOCK the space. Use the sign outside the door to signify the room is in use.
- Don’t forget your Dragon ID on the way out.
Unable to pop over to the Wellness Zone but want some virtual resources? See below: