The Counseling Center is pleased to offer an opportunity for students who identify as Black, Indigenous, and People of Color in the Drexel community to have an informal discussion about whatever is important to you. BIPOC Drop-Ins are a space where BIPOC identified students can access support from the BIPOC Specialist, Robia Smith-Herman, from the Counseling Center and chat about class, co-op stress, relationships, mental health, life transitions, or anything else that is going on in your life.
Scheduling a Drop-In
Drop-Ins will be offered on the following schedule:
- Mondays, 1 - 3 p.m. via Zoom (Sign up here)
- Wednesdays, 2 - 4 p.m. in person in the Rush Building, Room 132 (From the main entrance of Rush, make a left and go down a short hallway. Make a right at the end of the hall and room 132 is the second office on the right).
- Drop-Ins are 15-25 minutes in length.
- No appointment is needed! Students will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Depending on the number of students requesting to be seen at any one time, we may not have time to meet with everyone. If that occurs, we will follow up with you via email.
- If you are curious to know more, email email@example.com for more information.