What are the documents I need to give to the Office of Research to submit a proposal?
The proposal delivered to the Office of Research will always include:
- A completed Coeus proposal transmittal with all required approvals, including the department head(s) and the dean(s) for all investigators.
- Project Budget
- Budget Justification
- Project Abstract
- Completed Conflict of Interest Statement
- Completed Export Control Questionnaire
- Completed sponsor submission forms
- Copy of the solicitation or the web address for the solicitation
In addition, the submission may include as required:
- Cost Sharing Commitment Form
- Indirect Cost Waiver Form
- Animal Use Committee Form
- Human Subjects Protocol
- Radioactive Materials Form
- Biosafety Form
When should I submit my proposal to the Office of Research?
Completed Coeus Records and Completed Proposals/Applications are required to be submitted to the Office of Research three (3) business days prior to the sponsors’ due dates. No proposal will be submitted to a sponsor without both components (Completed Coeus Record and Completed Proposal/Application).