The proposal delivered to the Office of Research will always include:
- A completed Coeus proposal transmittal with all required approvals, including the department head(s) and the dean(s) for all investigators.
- Project Budget
- Budget Justification
- Project Abstract
- Completed Conflict of Interest Statement
- Completed Export Control Questionnaire
- Completed sponsor submission forms
- Copy of the solicitation or the web address for the solicitation
In addition, the submission may include as required:
- Cost Sharing Commitment Form
- Indirect Cost Waiver Form
- Animal Use Committee Form
- Human Subjects Protocol
- Radioactive Materials Form
- Biosafety Form
Office of Research must review and approve all proposals prior to sponsor submission. The increase in e-submissions has highlighted the need for sufficient lead time to ensure successful submission.
In order to ensure sufficient time for review, corrections and on-time submission, Office of Research should receive the proposal at least five working days prior to the sponsors due date. If subcontracts to other institutions are planned, then Office of Research should receive the proposal at least ten working days prior to the sponsors due date.