For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Non-Employee Associate How to Hire

If you'd like to bring a non-employee associate on campus, such as a staff volunteer, independent contractor, visiting research professor, volunteer faculty member, or other person who will not be paid through Drexel's payroll system, but needs access to Drexel online accounts or facilities, please have her or him fill out Section 1 on the Drexel Non-Employee Associate Form [PDF].  The department administrator should complete Section 2 and then submit to HRIS: 3201 Arch St, Suite 430.

For information on Drexel University College of Medicine non-employee associates, please visit the DUCOM Credentials for Affiliate Faculty, Residents & Staff webpage


If your new Non-Employee Associate requires a DragonCard, please complete a request with the DragonCard Office. A cost center will be required. Visit to get started.