Agile Scrum Basics for Professionals Course Details
Agile Scrum Basics For Professionals (ASCE 4096)
Agile Scrum Basics for Professionals is a seven-hour non-credit course designed for leaders and practitioners across a variety of industries to learn how the Agile Scrum methodology and framework can streamline your projects. Scrum is a highly collaborative method that can improve the development, management and delivery of complex projects. This course is the perfect place to start for agile project management beginners and those looking to start a path toward certification.
In this Agile & Scrum course you learn:
- The differences between an Agile approach and traditional methodology, and discover why Agile is more effective
- How adopting Agile approaches can increase business value
- The core practices and philosophies behind this way of working
This course is designed for:
- Agile organizations
- Project managers in a diverse range of industries
- Senior leadership
- IT and software professionals
- Product managers
Contact Kena Sears-Brown, Director for more information: 215.571.3936 and firstname.lastname@example.org.