The Compliance Dashboard in BioRAFT provides the supervisor, department head and EHS a snapshot of the compliance at the lab, department and university levels.
The supervisor is only permitted to view his or her compliance. The dashboard includes the following information:
- Member Summary – this section contains the list of Lab members and the job activity assessment. The supervisor can edit the members and member roles in this section of the dashboard.
- Training Summary – this section summarizes the training compliance percentage. The summary also provides a list of individuals who have not completed the required training.
- Hazard Summary – this section summarizes the hazards associated with the operation. The supervisor and/or group compliance liaison complete the Hazard Assessment tool during the initial profile setup. The hazards can be edited at any time from the dashboard or the profile page.
- Inspection Summary – this section summarizes the inspections conducted over the last 18 months. The table details the date of inspection, the inspection type, the inspector name, the number of findings, the inspection rating (if applicable), and the status of the inspection report. The supervisor and/or group compliance liaison can view and edit any inspection from the dashboard or the inspection log on the profile page. In addition, the supervisor and/or group compliance liaison can access the full inspection history from the dashboard.
- Findings found during inspections in the last 18 months – this sections lists the findings found during inspections in the last 18 months.
- Inspection Queue – this section lists the upcoming scheduled inspections.
The department head is permitted to view the compliance of the entire department. The dashboard includes the following information:
- High Frequency Findings – this section lists the most recent high frequency findings identified during inspections. The list includes the finding information, the severity, the inspection type, the number of occurrences, and the number of labs that have this finding. The department head can view all the high frequency findings in this section of the dashboard.
- Total Findings – this section provides a bar graph of the total findings by the type of inspection.
- Total Outstanding Inspections – this section provides a bar graph of the total outstanding inspections by the status of the inspection.
- Inspection Activity by Month – this section provides a line graph of the number of inspections per month.
- Inspection Statuses – this section lists the status of the inspections performed in the department. The list includes the inspection type and the status of the inspections (i.e. Draft, Pending Resolution, Needs Assistance, Pending Inspector Review, Finalized). The list also includes the total number of inspections by the type of inspection.
The department head can drill down to each Laboratory to view specific compliance levels. This information can be accessed from the department profile page.
Please contact EHS if you have any questions or concerns.