The Veterans Colleague Resource Group is comprised of Drexel employees who have served in the armed forces, family members, and any interested person that supports the mission of this group. Members will identity challenges and opportunities of the veteran employee to gain self-awareness to increase skill and experience within the University to grow in career development, and to facilitate the mission of Drexel University.
- Promote community that emphasizes, celebrates, and supports the Veteran experience at Drexel University.
- Promote Drexel University's Objectives while understanding the needs of the Veteran employee and student.
- Partner with Drexel's Veteran alumni for possible scholarship & engagement.
- Collaborate with Drexel's Veteran student for mentoring.
- Promote civic engagement with local, city, state, and national Veteran's group through volunteering activities.
Any employee of Drexel University may join by indicating an interest to be on the email list. For questions about membership, please contact Rebecca Weidensaul at email@example.com.
Center for Military and Veteran Services
The Center for Military and Veteran Services coordinates a campus-wide effort to ensure that student-veterans and military dependents are able to access high-quality campus services with ease.