Confirming Your Enrollment
All quarter undergraduate and graduate students are required to confirm their enrollment in courses prior to the start of each term.
By informing us about your enrollment intentions, Drexel is able to more accurately determine the academic needs of the entire student population. This helps Drexel best allocate resources to ensure all students have a successful experience.
Students have from a week prior to the start of the quarter until the end of Week 1 to confirm their enrollment. The process is completed online:
- Log in via DrexelOne.
- Select the "Academics" tab.
- Select the "Confirm My Enrollment" button.
- Choose "Yes" or "No" to confirm you are enrolled or not enrolled in classes in the current term.
Depending on your answer, there may be an additional action to take:
- If You Answer "Yes" – your answer is final and you will not need to take any further action.
- If You Answer "No" – you will have until the end of Week 1 to update your answer if you choose; if your answer remains "no" after Week 1 and you are registered in courses for the quarter, your schedule will be dropped.
If you do not confirm your enrollment by the end of Week 1, a hold will be placed on your account. This hold will prevent you from being able to register for future terms, view your grades, or order transcripts. You will have until the end of Week 5 to update your answer to resolve this hold.
Please note: for new students, this process is different from confirming your enrollment at the time of admission, during which a deposit is typically required.