Course Registration Process
Registering for courses is an important student responsibility. Planning your schedule, ensuring you remain on progress towards completing your degree, and selecting courses that will aid in your success require careful planning and attention to detail. To help, we have outlined the process and resources available to you for each step.
1. Evaluate Your Current Status
- DegreeWorks – Review your plan of study and progress to determine what requirements are left for you to fulfill.
- Academic Advisor – Make a plan to meet with your advisor to discuss the upcoming term and progress.
- Term Master Schedule – Determine what courses will be available to you.
2. Prepare to Register
3. Register for Your Courses
4. Confirm Your Enrollment
- Confirming Your Enrollment – Make sure you confirm your enrollment each term you are scheduled for courses. Learn more about the process.
5. Understand How to Make Mid-Term Adjustments
- Course Withdrawal – Review the process and implications of withdrawing from a course.
- Leave of Absence – Students who face extenuating circumstances have the option to take a leave of absence for a period of time to ensure they maintain the integrity of their academic progress.