The Veterans Colleague Resource Group is comprised of Drexel employees who have served in the armed forces, family members, and any interested person that supports the mission of this group. Members will identity challenges and opportunities of the veteran employee to gain self-awareness to increase skill and experience within the University to grow in career development, and to facilitate the mission of Drexel University.
- Promote community that emphasizes, celebrates, and supports the Veteran experience at Drexel University.
- Promote Drexel University's Objectives while understanding the needs of the Veteran employee and student.
- Partner with Drexel's Veteran alumni for possible scholarship & engagement.
- Collaborate with Drexel's Veteran student for mentoring.
- Promote civic engagement with local, city, state, and national Veteran's group through volunteering activities.
Any employee of Drexel University may join by indicating an interest to be on the email list.
Office of Veteran Student Services
Student Life's Office of Veteran Student Services is a campus-wide effort that unifies services and support, and provides mentorship for veterans.
“Working with Military Students and Colleagues: Drexel University’s Response”
We recommend that faculty and professional staff seeking to better support their military students and colleagues view this recorded session on Career Pathway.