Student Health Center Services
The Drexel Student Health Center offers comprehensive health services to support the academic and social well-being of our students. The Drexel Student Health Center is available to all full-time and part-time students who are enrolled in classes for the current quarter in which services are needed.
If you are a student currently on a leave of absence, have recently graduated, or are a Drexel employee, we will be happy to see you at Drexel Medicine in University City (3401 Market St., Suite 105A). To make an appointment with the University City office of Drexel Medicine, please call 215.220.4720.
Drexel Student Health Services for Current Students
- Sick Visits
- Women's health care, including PAP Smears, birth control and pregnancy testing
- Physical exams for co-op, driver’s license, study abroad, etc.
- Confidential STD testing
- Allergy shots
- Travel immunizations (Hep A and Hep B)
- Routine Immunizations (HPV, MMR, Varicella, Meningococcal, Tdap, pneumococcal, influenza)
- Tuberculosis screening
- Certain medications on site
- Refills of ADHD medications when documentation of diagnosis and current treatment are provided
- Office-based procedures
- Free condoms
- On-site lab for bloodwork
In Case of Sexual Assault
Call 911 or the Drexel Police at 215.895.2222, and they will direct you to the appropriate sexual assault center for evaluation. Also, please consider calling or visiting the Counseling Center for additional support needs.
For Psychological Emergencies
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., please call the Drexel Counseling Center at 215.895.1415. After hours and on weekends, there is an on-call counselor available for emergencies at 215.416.3337.
MyChart, Your Secure Online Health Connection
MyChart is an easy-to-use, secure tool for accessing your health information.
With MyChart, you can:
- Quickly view all your health information in one place
- Communicate with your health care team through secure messages and ask any questions about your care
- Get lab results
- Request medication refills
- Pay bills
- Request appointments
- Review notes from your visits
- Check-in for your visit online before you come into the office
Need help with MyChart?
Review our support information online or call 215.762.5440.
Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use Drexel Medicine MyChart to send messages about urgent care concerns. For urgent medical matters call your doctor's office or 911.
MyTowerHealth Patient Portal
As of August 9, 2022, your provider's office has transitioned to Drexel Medicine MyChart, our new, secure online patient portal. Please sign up for a new MyChart account to access your health information and connect with your Drexel Medicine providers. You can still access a read-only version of MyTowerHealth here. Thank you for your patience during this transition. If you have any urgent questions about your care, please contact your provider's office.
Other Area Services
For urgent matters after hours, please go to a nearby Urgent Care facility or your nearest Emergency Room.
- Vybe Urgent Care
3550 Market St.
- myDoc Urgent Care
3717 Chestnut St.
- myDoc Urgent Care
1420 Locust St.
- Jefferson Urgent Care
2021 Chestnut St.
Local Emergency Rooms
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center: located at 39th Street and Powelton Avenue
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP): located at 34th and Spruce streets, they offer fast track services (available 12 hours a day, 7 days a week)
If you have a prescription plan, be sure to show your card prior to filling a prescription. Prescriptions can be filled at most area pharmacies, though some insurance plans may not be accepted by the pharmacy.
Several national pharmacy chains are located in University City and Center City including: