Visits to the Drexel Student Health Center are by appointment. Students who are sick are encouraged to contact us as early in the day as possible in order to receive same day services.
If you are experiencing an emergency, such as chest pain, shortness of breath, limb numbness etc., proceed to the nearest emergency room. Do not go to the Student Health Center. The time delay may be critical in receiving the immediate care necessary for an optimal outcome.
Call 215.220.4700 for an appointment. Online self-scheduling is also available via MyChart.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
If you have never been to the Drexel Student Health Center before, please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork. You can also check-in online ahead of time.
- Valid Dragon Card (student ID)
- Cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard) for cost of visit
- Private insurance card; bring your physical card or a copy of the front and back of the card.
Cost of Visit
Refer to Student Health Billing for information on the cost of a visit.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- Please know your insurance coverage for processing lab work. LabCorp or Quest Diagnostic services will bill your insurance for processing blood tests, throat cultures, etc.
- If you need X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs, etc. You will be referred off campus for these types of tests. Coverage for these services is dependent on your health insurance plan.
- If indicated, you will be referred to specialty services, e.g. Neurology, Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, etc. that are available off campus. Coverage for these services is dependent on your health insurance plan.
MyChart, Your Secure Online Health Connection
MyChart is an easy-to-use, secure tool for accessing your health information. With MyChart, you can:
- Quickly view all your health information in one place
- Communicate with your health care team through secure messages and ask any questions about your care
- Get lab results
- Request medication refills
- Pay bills
- Request appointments
- Review notes from your visits
- Check-in for your visit online before you come into the office
Need help with MyChart?
Review our support information online or call 215.762.5440.
Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use Drexel Medicine MyChart to send messages about urgent care concerns. For urgent medical matters call your doctor's office or 911.