Visits to the Drexel Student Health Center are by appointment. Students who are sick are encouraged to contact us as early in the day as possible in order to receive same day services.
Call 215.220.4700 for an appointment
If you have never been to the Drexel Student Health Center before, please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork. You can also print the forms ahead of time so you can complete them and bring them to your visit.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Valid Dragon Card (student ID)
- Cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard) for cost of visit
- Private insurance card; bring your physical card or a copy of the front and back of the card.
Cost of Visit
Refer to Student Health Billing for information on the cost of a visit.
Drexel Health Checker App
The Drexel Health Checker is a mobile-based app that allows Drexel community members to confidentially report their symptoms, report or schedule a COVID-19 test, and access key resources to help them stay healthy. To download the Health Checker App, please visit here.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- Please know your insurance coverage for processing lab work. LabCorp or Quest Diagnostic services will bill your insurance for processing blood tests, throat cultures, etc.
- If you need X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs, etc. You will be referred off campus for these types of tests. Coverage for these services is dependent on your health insurance plan.
- If indicated, you will be referred to specialty services, e.g. Neurology, Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, etc. that are available off campus. Coverage for these services is dependent on your health insurance plan.
MyChart, Your Secure Online Health Connection
MyChart is an easy-to-use, secure tool for accessing your health information.
With MyChart, you can:
- Quickly view all your health information in one place
- Communicate with your health care team through secure messages and ask any questions about your care
- Get lab results
- Request medication refills
- Pay bills
- Request appointments
- Review notes from your visits
- Check-in for your visit online before you come into the office
Need help with MyChart?
Review our support information online or call 215.762.5440.
Urgent Medical Matters
Please do not use Drexel Medicine MyChart to send messages about urgent care concerns. For urgent medical matters call your doctor's office or 911.
MyTowerHealth Patient Portal
As of August 9, 2022, your provider's office has transitioned to Drexel Medicine MyChart, our new, secure online patient portal. Please sign up for a new MyChart account to access your health information and connect with your Drexel Medicine providers. You can still access a read-only version of MyTowerHealth here. Thank you for your patience during this transition. If you have any urgent questions about your care, please contact your provider's office.