Visits to the Drexel Student Health Center are by appointment. Students who are sick are encouraged to contact us as early in the day as possible in order to receive same day services.
Call 215.220.4700 for an appointment
If you have never been to the Drexel Student Health Center before, please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork. You can also print the forms ahead of time so you can complete them and bring them to your visit.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Valid Dragon Card (student ID)
- Cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard) for cost of visit
- Private insurance card; bring your physical card or a copy of the front and back of the card.
Cost of Visit
Refer to Student Health Billing for information on the cost of a visit.
Drexel Health Checker App
The Drexel Health Checker is a mobile-based app that allows Drexel community members to confidentially report their symptoms, report or schedule a COVID-19 test, and access key resources to help them stay healthy. To download the Health Checker App, please visit here.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- Please know your insurance coverage for processing lab work. LabCorp or Quest Diagnostic services will bill your insurance for processing blood tests, throat cultures, etc.
- If you need X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs, etc. You will be referred off campus for these types of tests. Coverage for these services is dependent on your health insurance plan.
- If indicated, you will be referred to specialty services, e.g. Neurology, Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, etc. that are available off campus. Coverage for these services is dependent on your health insurance plan.
MyTowerHealth Patient Portal
To ensure a seamless transition for our students, the Drexel Student Health Center will continue to use Tower Health's electronic medical record system at this time. This will reduce any delays in patient care, medication refills, etc. To access and manage your health online, we strongly encourage you to sign up for the free online patient portal, MyTowerHealth. MyTowerHealth provides patients with a secure, convenient way to manage personal health information and communicate with our health care team. Please visit the signup page for more information on using the MyTowerHealth system. You can also download the MyChart app, available for both Android and Apple devices.