Visits to the Drexel Student Health Center are by appointment. Students who are sick are encouraged to contact us as early in the day as possible in order to receive same day services.
Call 215.220.4700 for an appointment
If you have never been to the Drexel Student Health Center before, please plan to arrive 15 minutes early to complete the necessary paperwork. You can also print the forms ahead of time so you can complete them and bring them to your visit.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Valid Dragon Card (student ID)
- Cash, check, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard) for cost of visit
- Private insurance card; bring your physical card or a copy of the front and back of the card.
Cost of Visit
Refer to Student Health Billing for information on the cost of a visit.
- Payment is due at time of service.
- Please know your insurance coverage for processing lab work. LabCorp or Quest Diagnostic services will bill your insurance for processing blood tests, throat cultures, etc.
- If you need X-Rays, CT scans, MRIs, etc. You will be referred off campus for these types of tests. Coverage for these services is dependent on your health insurance plan.
- If indicated, you will be referred to specialty services, e.g. Neurology, Psychiatry, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, Orthopedics, etc. that are available off campus. Coverage for these services is dependent on your health insurance plan.