Learn More Sidebar
Learn More sidebars are comprised of four areas that link off to another page with additional information:
- A title
- An image
- A caption/informational blurb
- The page link
The content of a Learn More sidebar comes from a Learn More sidebar component in the Extras folder. See the implementation directions below.
Learn More Sidebar Implementation
- Go to your site's Extras folder. Right click the Sidebars folder and select Insert > Learn More Sidebar.
- Give the sidebar a name; no one will see this name - it's for organizing sidebars within the Extras folder. Click OK.
- Enter the title, body content (text), a link, and point to an image in the Media library.
- Save the sidebar item and Approve for Publication.
- Follow the directions for adding a component. The Call to Action component is located in the Select a Rendering dialog box in Sublayouts > V2 > Sidebar > Learn More Sidebar.
- Click OK until all dialog boxes are closed.
- Save and approve the page for publication.