Request a Form
If you'd like to add a new form to your website or edit an existing form, please email the request to Web Services (email@example.com).
When requesting a new form, please include the following information:
- The URL of the page where the form should be added or a description of where a new page should be created.
- The name of the form (e.g., "Contact Us," "Report a Problem," etc.).
- A list of the fields needed; including (for each field):
- its label (e.g., "Name," "Phone Number," "Additional Comments," etc.)
- its type (Single Line Text Input, Multi-line Text Input, Radio Button, Check Box/es
- if it is a required field
- The email address/es that should receive the form submission data and/or whether you would like the form data to be saved to a database.
- The message that users will receive upon successful submission of your form.
Editing an Existing Form
To make changes to a form that already exists on your site, email Web Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) the location of the form and a description of the changes needed.
Note: For security reasons, users may not submit forms that contain special characters like ampersands (&) or angle brackets (< >) in any text field. A warning message may be added to the form upon request.