Intro to the Media Library
The Media Library is where users maintain media content hosted on Sitecore. Images (jpg, gif, png) and non-HTML files (PDFs, DOCs, PPTs) can be stored and uploaded to the Media Library and then later accessed through the Content Editor.
Accessing the Media Library from Login
- Log in to Sitecore
- Click Sitecore in the bottom-left.
- In the menu that appears, click Media Library.
- You are now in the Media Library. Open the Media Library content tree to upload images and files. When you're ready, display the media on a page in the Content Editor.
Accessing the Media Library from the Content Editor
If you're in the Content Editor, you can switch to the Media Library by doing one of the following:
- Click Media Library in the lower left corner of the Sitecore window.
- Click the blue arrow in the upper right corner of the Sitecore window, then click Media Library.