Cell and Immune Engineering I
GIP Global Classroom
Fall 2020 Biweekly - 0 credits
- This course aims to provide students in the School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems the opportunity to explore recent advances in cell and immune engineering to initiate collaborative research/education opportunities between Drexel and ShanghaiTech.
- This is not a formal credit course. By participating in this course, students have the opportunity to explore the most recent advances in cell and immune engineering research and to explore the opportunities to participate in international collaboration between Drexel and Shanghai Tech. There are no formal grades given in this course.
- Webinars will be given on a bi-weekly basis for 45 minute sessions.
Students will gain
- Participate in Webinars organized from both end of the unit.
- Be exposed to the ongoing research activities in Drexel Biomed and Shanghai Tech.
- Explore the opportunity to possibly participate in international collaborations between the two units.