Neuroengineering and Neuroergonomics
GIP Global Classroom
In Partnership with Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- This course aims to provide students in the School of Biomedical Engineering, Science and Health Systems the opportunity to explore recent advances in neuroengineering and neuroergonomics to initiate collaborative research/education opportunities between Drexel and Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- This is a formal credit course for Drexel students. For students at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, this will be a seminar and not a formal course.
- By participating in this program, students have the opportunity to explore the most recent advances in neuroengineering and neuroergonomic research and to explore the opportunities to participate in international collaboration between Drexel and Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
Students will gain
- Participate in Webinars organized from both end of the unit.
- Be exposed to the ongoing research activities in Drexel Biomed and Shanghai Tech.
- Explore the opportunity to possibly participate in international collaborations between the two units.