Faculty & Staff
The purpose of this page is to provide access to resources available to our faculty and staff.
- For contact information, please use Faculty and Staff directories.
- For technical support, please use the Help & Support page.
- For full text of faculty bylaws, please use the Bylaws page.
- For all resources related to Curriculum Design and Quality Improvement, please use the CDQI page.
- To download branded logos and PowerPoints, please use the Biomed Identity Materials page.
Due to the heavy use of the Zoom video conferencing tool and feedback from faculty and professional staff, the following options will be enabled as default settings to maximize the user experience. In addition, some highly recommended best practices are included to allow for a safe and secure meeting for both faculty and students. This will help prevent Zoom Bombing. Zoom Bombing is the practice of a non-authorized person accessing your Zoom Meeting and sharing offensive content.
If you are a current Drexel faculty or staff member, you need to authenticate with your Drexel Login credentials to access the Biomed SharePoint site. If you have any issues, please contact David Myers (firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-895-0488) or the Instructional Technology Group (ITG) (SharePointSupport@drexel.edu, 215-895-1224).