Summer Intern Housing
Conference Services provides extended-stay housing in Drexel University City Campus residence halls during the summer term. Drexel University is centrally located in Philadelphia and is a vibrant place to call home!
Summer Intern Housing is available Sunday, June 18–Saturday, August 26, 2023. We cannot provide an early reservations.
Register for Intern Housing using the code: 2023
Living in Summer Intern Housing at Drexel University is Ideal for:
- Drexel University undergraduate or graduate students who are not eligible for summer term housing through Drexel University Housing (i.e., not enrolled in classes) but are required to be on campus during the summer term for co-op interviews or internships.
- Non-Drexel students who have internships in Philadelphia.
- Non-Drexel students who take courses at local Philadelphia colleges or universities.
- Professionals who need short-term housing while visiting Philadelphia to attend academic or professional conferences.
- High school students who participate in Drexel University-sponsored summer programs, such as the Music Industry Program, sponsored by the Westphal College of Arts and Design.
Summer Intern Housing eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must provide proof of employment, internship, or enrollment in a local college or university.
- Must be over the age of 18; otherwise, must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- High School students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Summer 2023 Intern Housing Rates
- Single Occupancy; Traditional Room: $326 per week, per person
- Single Occupancy; Suite Room: $394 per week, per person
Please contact Conference Services at 215.895.0373 or email email@example.com for more information.
Monday – Friday
8 a.m. – 5 p.m.