- Pittman, J., Severino, L., DeCarlo-Tecce, M. J., & Kiosoglous, C. (2021). An action research case study: digital equity and educational inclusion during an emergent COVID-19 divide. Journal for Multicultural Education.
- Callary, B., Brady, A., Kiosoglous, C., Clewer, P., Resende, R., Mehrtens, T., ... & Horvath, R. (2020). Making sense of coach development worldwide during the COVID-19 pandemic. International Journal of Sport Communication, 13(3), 575-585.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. & Vidic, Z. (2017). Shedding more light: Predicting coaching success. Journal of Sports Behavior, 40(1), 108–127.
- Kiosoglous, C. (2019). Professional and Olympic level coaching education. In Coaching Education Essentials. HumanKinetics: Campaign, IL.
- Kiosoglous, C., & Callary, B. (2021). Policy Development for Coached Masters Sport: Possibilities and Problematization. In Coaching Masters Athletes (pp. 165-178). Routledge.
- Norton, C. L. Benton, A. D. Boden-McGill, C. Schultz, M. & Kiosoglous, C. M. (2019). Outdoor adventure-based group work to promote coping and resilience among child welfare workers. Chapter in T.J. Carter, C. Boden-McGill & K. Peno, The role of transformative learning in the development of a resilient professional identity. New York: Jossey-Bass.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (in print). Professional and Olympic level coaching education. In Coaching Education Essentials. HumanKinetics: Campaign, IL.
- Norton, C. L. Benton, A. D. Boden-McGill, C. Schultz, M. & Kiosoglous, C. M. (in print). Outdoor adventure-based group work to promote coping and resilience among child welfare workers. Chapter in T.J. Carter, C. Boden-McGill & K. Peno, The role of transformative learning in the development of a resilient professional identity. New York: Jossey-Bass.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2021). Engaging volunteers and managing parents. USA Hockey Women’s Leadership Conference. Online Breakout Session Presentation.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2020). Head or Heart: Sport science and innovation using technology in rowing and improving coach decision making. Virtual USOPC Sport Science Data Summit.
- Chung, C., Mol, J., Kiosoglous, C. M. & Grydeland, J. (2020). 2020 Olympic Preparations: Challenges and opportunities in a global pandemic. ICCE Webinar High Performance Coaches. Retrieved from https://www.icce.ws/webinars.html
- Cronin, C., Dohlsten, J., Kiosoglous, C. M., & Culver, D. (2020). The Paradox of High-Performance Sport: Care in Coaching. ICCE Webinar High Performance Coaches. Retrieved from https://www.icce.ws/webinars.html
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2019). What can we learn from the dedication of Olympic athletes to success?USSailing Coaching Conference. Miami, FL.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2019). The future of coaching education. USOPC Coaching Education Symposium: Colorado Springs, CO.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2019). Staying sharp: Continuing your learning as a coach. USOPC National Team Coach Leadership Education Program. Oklahoma City, OK.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2018). Generational Divide: Perspectives on Athlete Development from an Olympic coach. 4th Philadelphia Coaches Conference. Philadelphia, PA.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2018). Developing community: Creating and sustaining buy in. Webinar Series with College Triathlon Coaching Association.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. & Dubina, N. (2017). Learning Strategies for High Performance Coaches. USOC High Performance Leaders Conference. Princeton, N.J.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2017). Understanding and developing culture and coaching success. National Coaching Conference. USCCE: Atlanta, GA.
- Draper, C. & Kiosoglous, C. M. (2016). Integrating technology in Olympic preparation: Combining biomechanics and coaching. US Rowing Coaching Conference: Springfield, MA.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2016). Olympic Sports Coaching Education: An International Coach's Perspective. In Proceedings of the 2016 International Pre-Conference (65th, Albuquerque, New Mexico, November 6-8, 2016). Commission for International Adult Education.
- Kiosoglous, C. M. (2013). Is the Olympic Truce relevant today in the Modern Olympic Games? A coach’s perspective. In Proceedings of the 2013 International Pre-Conference (62nd, Lexington, Kentucky, November 3-5, 2013)." Commission for International Adult Education.
- Coaching development
- Measuring coaching quality
- Self-insight and reflective practices
- Adjunct Faculty, Drexel University, Sport Coaching Leadership Program - 2017-2019
- Director of Coach Development and National Team Rowing Coach, United States Rowing Association – 2010-2019
- Graduate Assistant, Virginia Tech – 2008-2009
- Education Manager, International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions, Alexandria, VA. 2004 - 2008
- Career Program Manager, International Internship Programs, Washington DC. USA 2001 – 2004
- Graduate Research Assistant, Marymount University, Arlington, VA. USA. 2000-2001
- Training Manager, Vantage Japan, Tokyo, Japan, 1999-2000
- High School Teacher, Canberra Grammar School, Canberra, Australia, 1993-1998
Cam Kiosoglous has coached on the USRowing national team since 2002 and is a four-time US Olympic coach at the 2004, 2008, 2012 and 2016 Olympic Games. Cam started coaching in Canberra, Australia in 1991 and moved to the US in 2000. Cam received a Ph.D. in Human Development from Virginia Tech researching the development pathways of coaching success and did his undergraduate studies in Economics and Asian studies at the Australian National University, and graduate work in education at the University of New England in Armidale, New South Wales, Australia, and Marymount University in Arlington, Virginia. He has presented at a number of national and international conferences and published in journals in the area of sports coaching development and performance improvement. Cam lives in San Marcos, CA with his wife Justine.