Funding Institutional Webinar
April 8, 2020
Searching for funding for your projects? Attend:
"Getting to Know Funding Institutional" Webinar
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
10:30am – 11:30am
Funding Institutional (FI) informs your research program strategy by helping you find active, accurate funding opportunities in a timely manner from over 3,500 government and private funding organizations, and by offering insight into research that has already been funded in your area of interest. After this one hour webinar, users should have the knowledge to maximize access to and management of funding opportunities.
Faculty, students and staff can use FI to:
- Search for funding opportunities
- Find new sources of external grant income
- Identify potential collaborators and find investigators that are securing grants in their field of interest
- Survey funding trends
- Set-up alerts to be notified automatically of new funding opportunities
To help you discover how Fl can help meet your specific research funding needs, register for the one-hour training webinars being offered on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 from 10:30am – 11:30am.
Please register no later than Monday, April 13, 2020 by 5:00pm. You will receive a meeting invite with the Zoom login information.
If you've never accessed Funding Institutional (FI):
- Create an account using your Drexel abc123 email account from the FI homepage
- Click Register or Register now on the top right side of the page
- Fill in all required fields, then click Create Account button
- After being returned to the homepage, log in with new account credentials (user name is your Drexel abc123 email address)
Questions? Contact email@example.com