Breast Health: Awareness is Power (15 Wellness Points)*
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Our speaker Erica Springer is a board-certified Nurse Practitioner and the director of Drexel's Women's Health and Gender Related Nurse Practitioner Program. Erica maintains an active clinical practice with a large private ob/gyn practice in suburban Philadelphia and strives to empower her patients to maximize their health with a focus on wellness, prevention, and screening.
We will discuss topics such as:
• Self-Breast Awareness vs. breast exam
• Screening recommendations- How, when, how often, limitations of mammogram
• Risk factors and risk assessment tools r/t breast cancer- NIH's GAIL risk assessment tool is free
• When to consider genetic screening for risk
• Male Breast cancer risk/awareness
• Healthy lifestyle modifications to reduce risk
*Participants in our Wellness Incentive Program are eligible to earn 15 points (a $15 credit) for attending this event.
You must register for the Health Advocate Wellness Incentive Program AND complete your annual Personal Health Profile before you will be eligible to receive any payouts. Points for attending these events will be sent to Health Advocate on a monthly basis for the prior month’s activities. There will be a 6-week delay in these points and payouts being distributed. For information about our wellness incentive program, please visit: http://drexel.edu/hr/benefits/a-healthier-u/wellness-incentive-program/
Please contact Wellness Consultant Monica Fauble with questions: email@example.com