Navigating the Wellness Incentive Program (15 Wellness Points)*
Wednesday, February 9, 2022
1:00 PM-2:00 PM
Our partner Health Advocate will be providing an engaging overview of this year's wellness incentive program, features of the portal, and ways to earn incentive points.
Some of the topics that will be covered will be:
- Overview of incentive structure and how and when credits are paid
- Spousal/partner participation and incentives
- Getting started (login and site navigation, syncing your device, common confusions)
- Overview of point eligible activities, and how long they take to complete
- Automatic points for preventive screenings and vision exams
- Labcorp vouchers and physician forms
- Healthy resources – blog, newsletter, nutrition/meal planning, discounted gym memberships
- Unlimited access to Wellness Coaches
Come learn how to maximize your money AND your health. Please bring any questions that you have about how to access or navigate the wellness incentive program.
Registration is required in Career Pathway. Register to receive the Zoom link.
*Participants in our Wellness Incentive Program are eligible to earn 15 points (a $15 credit) for attending this event.
You must register for the annual program AND complete your annual Personal Health Profile before you will be eligible to receive any payouts. Points for attending these events will be sent to Health Advocate on a monthly basis for the prior month’s activities. There will be a 6-week delay in these points and payouts being distributed. For information about our wellness incentive program, please visit: http://drexel.edu/hr/benefits/a-healthier-u/wellness-incentive-program/
For questions, please contact Monica Fauble, Wellness Administrator: email@example.com