NOTE: Online students are not required to comply with the University Immunizations Policy.
NOTE: Behavioral Health Counseling, Health Services Administration, Health Sciences, and Nutrition and Foods students are not required to complete the CNHP seven-page compliance form.
NOTE: Medical students in the College of Medicine MD program, please do not upload your forms in DrexelOne; instead, please email your completed requirements for matriculation to email@example.com.
Uploading your completed immunization record
- Review the deadline and policy information on the Immunizations page.
- Download the appropriate immunization form(s) from the list above.
- Go to DrexelOne.
- Choose "Document Upload Channel," located in the "Immunization" channel that will appear on the Welcome page in the center column at the bottom, below the Candid Campus image.
- Complete form and upload scanned PDF form.
To upload a file:
- Click "Choose File."
- Select the completed immunization record PDF file for upload.
- Choose "Open."
- Choose "Add Another File" to upload additional documents/files.
- Choose "Upload."
Forms take 48 hours to process. It is necessary to revisit DrexelOne to make sure there are no issues with your form 48 hours after submitting your form online. If there is a problem with your form, there will be a message on DrexelOne detailing what is needed for compliance.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for University City students or email@example.com for Center City students.
If the immunization upload channel disappears and there is a green checkmark next to Immunizations on your checklist, your form was accepted and you are compliant with this policy.
You will receive a message providing explanation within your upload channel. It is necessary to resubmit all documents when the problem has been resolved as the system does not keep incomplete forms. Incomplete forms are automatically discarded.
If a student checklist is available to you, you may check your immunization requirement status within 24–48 hours.
Aetna Health Insurance Forms