- Individuals who prefer privacy may book rooms as single-occupancy for a premium charge.
- Special accommodations can be made for guests with disabilities.
- Each residence hall Front Desk is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Every building is swipe card access controlled for security and comfort of all guests and their visitors.
- Linen rental, available for an additional fee, includes 1 towel, 1 washcloth, 2 sheets, 1 pillow, 1 pillow protector, and 1 blanket per one (1) rental package (available for an additional fee)
Hosing accommodations do not include:
- Decorative furnishings, such as wall art or rugs
- Additional lighting/lamps (each room is affixed with one ceiling/wall lighting fixture)
- Alarm clock
- Iron or ironing board
- Trash can/trash bag(s)
- Daily custodial service
Two Styles of Rooms Offered
Traditional and suite–style rooms are available to groups of up to 800 people. Each room/suite has a self-regulating air conditioning unit. All halls include kitchens, laundry rooms and vending. The comfortable lounges are perfect for informal gatherings and multipurpose rooms provide entertainment such as table tennis, a pool table and television.
|Traditional (2 beds per room)
|Suite–Style (4 beds per suite/2 beds per room)
|Two extra-long twin beds, two desks and two closets/wardrobes.
||Two or three bedrooms. Each bedroom has two extra-long twin beds, two desks and two closets/wardrobes.
|Community kitchen and bathroom facilities on each floor.
||Includes a private living room, full bathroom and kitchenette (sink, cabinets). Full kitchens are located on each floor.
|Laundry facilities, lounges and multipurpose rooms.
||Laundry facilities, lounges and multipurpose rooms.
Floor Plan Example
Mail and Shipping Services
Mail and packages will be accepted throughout the duration of your Conference Housing Agreement beginning the day of your Check-In.
All mail and packages must be addressed as follows:
NAME OF GUEST, "CONFERENCE GUEST"
NAME OF GROUP
Address of Hall (See addresses below, do not include hall name)
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Addresses are as follows:
- Towers Hall Address: 101 N. 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Kelly Hall Address: 203 N. 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Race Street Residences Address: 3300 Race Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Millennium Hall Address: 223 N. 34th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
John Doe, CONFERENCE GUEST
Dragon Summer Program
203 N. 34th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Do not write the name of the hall, just the address as indicated above.
- You must write "Conference Guest" as indicated above on all mail and packages.
- Mail or packages that are not addressed correctly may be returned to sender.