April 16, 2020
Discover how Pivot can help you meet your research funding needs!
Join the Office of Research & Innovation and the Drexel University Libraries
for this one-hour training webinar:
Getting to Know Pivot
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
10:30am – 11:30am
Pivot integrates funding and collaborator discovery into one powerful tool so researchers can effectively collaborate with their colleagues, as well as quickly discover the right funding opportunities.
After this one-hour webinar, faculty, students and staff will be able to use Pivot to:
- Claim, manage and update your researcher profile to discover new funding opportunities and collaborators
- Find and share thousands of funding opportunities
- Track opportunities and get alerts and updates on deadlines and other significant changes
- Locate potential collaborators from within and outside your institution across integrated scholarly profiles
- Search thousands of conferences requesting “call for papers” where researchers can present and publish their work by leveraging the built-in Papers Invited database
Registration: Register online to receive the link to the Zoom Room no later than Monday, April 20th at 4:00pm.
Presenter: Kathleen Turner is the Subject Librarian for Public Health, Psychology, Criminology and Justice Studies, and the College of Medicine.