Funding Institutional Webinars
October 16, 2019
What is Funding Institutional and why should I use it?
Elsevier's Funding Institutional (FI) is a searchable database containing data on funding opportunities, funders, and awarded grants, drawn from a wide range of governmental and private sources. Investigators utilizing FI may increase grant rate success, uncover new sources of funding, and maximize time and productivity.
Faculty, students and staff can use FI to:
- Search for funding opportunities
- Find new sources of external grant income
- Identify potential collaborators and find investigators that are securing grants in their field of interest
- Survey funding trends
- Set up alerts to be notified automatically of new funding opportunities
To help you discover how Fl can meet your specific research funding needs, log into your account using your Drexel abc123 email address, and register for one of three one-hour training webinars being offered on:
Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Times are 10-11am; 12-1pm; or 3-4pm
To participate in the webinar led by Charity Elifritz, Elsevier Customer Consultant
- Complete the required registration form selecting one of three one-hour training webinars being offered no later than Wednesday, November 13th.
- You will received a meeting invite on Monday, November 18th with the Zoom login information for your registered timeslot
Questions? Email Gwynne Grasberger, firstname.lastname@example.org