The Office of the Vice Provost for Strategic Communications and Marketing provides academic and research communications leadership to advance the strategic priorities of the Provost’s Office and Drexel University. Leading the vision and development of key strategic communications, the Office seeks to elevate Drexel’s academic value proposition and reputation.
Areas of Focus
The Provost's Office communications team works to ensure timely, consistent and transparent messaging across the Provost’s division, collaborating with the University's academic and research units to provide proactive communications to internal and external audiences. The team’s areas of focus include:
- Creating a unified academic voice and articulating the University’s academic value proposition.
- Leading the development of strategic communications plans to support academic initiatives and priorities.
- Overseeing the development of executive communications for the Executive Vice President and Nina Henderson Provost.
- Providing vision and direction for key communications and strategic initiatives from offices within the Provost’s division.
- Promoting the reputation of Drexel as a strategic solutions partner in collaboration with the Drexel Solutions Institute.
- Serving as a liaison with other internal offices to integrate strategies and align activities with University-wide academic branding, strategic planning and communications initiatives.