Course Registration and Academic Standing
- Drexel University's Bridge Academy is unable to guarantee enrollment in any course. The Bridge Academy is not a dual enrollment program as such, students should not use Drexel courses to fulfill requirements for high school graduation.
- High School seniors may not register for courses the summer following their graduation from high school, unless they are attending Drexel University as a first-year student in the fall.
- Courses with corequisites (e.g. labs, recitation/discussion, etc.) are only open to seniors on a case-by-case application basis. For more information, please contact the Center for Inclusive Education and Scholarship team.
- Students must be in good academic standing to be eligible to enroll.
- Students are expected to abide by all Drexel University policies, student code of conduct, and course registration guidelines and procedures unless otherwise noted below.
- All course enrollment will be finalized no less than two weeks before the first day of the term. After this point, students may only drop their course. No student will be allowed to enroll in a new course after this point.
How to Register
Bridge Academy students will receive information about their enrollment within two weeks after the course choice submission deadline. Enrollment information will be sent via email to the address provided on the Request a Course form. Students should submit three (3) course choices via the Request a Course form, which will be emailed to current students once the process opens, the first day of first-year registration, and closes five (5) days later.
Students who fail to submit course choices by the deadline will not be permitted to enroll that term.
PLEASE NOTE: Bridge Academy students should NEVER register themselves for courses via DrexelOne. Students who register themselves for Drexel courses will be removed from their course and not permitted to re-enroll that term.
- High School Scholars are expected to earn a grade of "B" or higher in each Drexel course to remain in good standing.
- If a Bridge Academy student earns a "B-" or "C+" in a course, they are not permitted to register for the following term and must wait one (1) full term before registering for another class.
- If a Bridge Academy student earns a "C" or lower in a course or withdraws from the course, resulting in a "W," the student must wait two (2) full terms before they are eligible to register for another course at Drexel.
- A Bridge Academy student who earns two grades of a "C" or lower, withdraws from two courses, OR has any combination of two low grades or withdrawals will be dismissed from the program.
- A Bridge Academy student who earns an "F" in a course will be dismissed from the program.