Undocumented and DACA Student Services
Drexel's Undocumented and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Students Statement
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and undocumented students are respected members of the Drexel University community, and we are committed to promoting educational access, opportunity, and fostering an inclusive and welcoming environment based on integrity, trust, and respect. As a University, we stand in support of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and commit to providing:
- Academic support and coaching to assist you in persisting to graduation.
- Counseling services recognizing the importance of a holistic approach to your social and emotional well-being.
- Facilitation of learning programs for faculty and professional staff to promote cultural humility and to engage with undocumented and DACA students confidently, positively, and competently.
- Community space where you are seen and heard.
- Referrals to seek legal advice and resources.
For more information and support, please contact Bernetta McCall-Millonde at email@example.com.