Pass/No Pass Grading Option for Fall 2020
Students will have the option to select a Pass/No Pass grading option for Fall 2020, starting October 13, 2020. There are many factors for students to consider before choosing the Pass/No Pass option for any of their courses, including potential consequences related to Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for financial aid, financial scholarship requirements, overall financial aid, time to degree and academic standing, and postgraduate study requirements and opportunities.
Please review the Pass/No Pass FAQ on the Provost's website for additional details.
Instructions for Selecting Pass/No Pass Option
In order to select the Pass/No Pass Option, students should take the following steps:
- Log into DrexelOne.
- Navigate to the "Academics" tab.
- Select the Register for Courses button in the Registration channel.
- Select the Register for Courses link from the Registration dashboard.
- Select the term in the drop down menu and select continue.
- Select the Schedule and Options tab.
- In the Grade Mode Column, select the link for the section to change from Standard Letter to Pass/No Pass
- After making your selection, select the submit button
You can also view the Student Instructions: Pass/No Pass Grade Option [PDF] for information on selecting this option.