The CSS Profile is an electronic application provided by the College Board that Drexel uses to determine eligibility for Drexel need-based grant funding. Both domestic and international first-year students and full-time on-campus international transfer applicants are required to complete the CSS Profile to be reviewed for institutional grant funding.
The CSS Profile becomes available each year on October 1 on the College Board website. Before completing the CSS Profile, read the following:
- Complete the CSS Profile regardless of what you think your eligibility for financial aid is.
- File as early as possible; you do not have to complete your admission application in order to begin the CSS Profile.
- Drexel's CSS Profile school code is 2194.
- There is a fee required in order to complete the CSS Profile. The College Board will automatically waive the fee for students who meet College Board's income requirements upon completion of the online application.
|CSS Profile Deadline
|Early Action/Early Decision
|Winter Entry Program
|International Transfer Applicants
1 month prior to the start of the term
Please note: Transfer students starting in the spring need to submit the CSS Profile prior to February 15, the date the CSS Profile closes.
Note for Domestic Transfer Students Entering Winter or Spring of 2024
The CSS Profile will be required for domestic Transfer Students starting in the Winter or Spring 2024 quarters in order to be considered for Drexel need-based aid. It should be submitted 1 month prior to the start of your first term.
CSS Profile Fee Waivers
Unfortunately, we do not offer fee waivers for the CSS Profile to international students. In addition, we are unable to accept the ISFAA or PDF copies of the CSS Profile. With regard to scholarships and grants, Drexel is committed to providing financial aid to students whose family's financial situation does not allow them to pay full tuition costs. We do our best to offer strong financial aid awards to students; however, our resources do not allow us to meet the demonstrated need of all students, which can include costs such as application fees.
Domestic students may qualify for a CSS Profile fee waiver provided by the College Board if:
- Family adjusted gross income is up to $100,000
- The student qualified for an SAT fee waiver
- The student is an orphan or ward of the court under the age of 24
Applicants from Sanctioned Countries Only
Applicants from North Korea may contact Drexel Central to obtain a copy of the International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA) to determine eligibility for institutional need-based aid since they are unable to complete the CSS Profile.