Scholarship Thank-You Profile Requirements
Scholarships and grants at Drexel University are possible partly due to the generosity of others — people or groups who have chosen to support students by providing financial aid.
Drexel asks recipients of these funds to submit a thank-you letter online as a way to thank donors for their generosity. Any student asked to complete the profile will see the requirement listed on DrexelOne.
How to Submit Your Thank-You Profile
- Write your letter in complete, grammatically correct sentences.
- Your letter should be between 150 words (half a page) and 300 words (full page) long.
- Begin by thanking the donor for their support.
- Explain why the scholarship is important to you and the impact it has on you.
- Share some information about your Drexel experience, focusing on the positive aspects. For example:
- Why you came to Drexel.
- Organizations you are involved with and how they have impacted you.
- Your co-op experiences and what you have learned from them.
- Any external organizations you are a part of.
- What you love about Drexel.
- Close your letter, thanking the donor again.
- Review your letter for spelling and grammar.