MCH Speaker Series - Facing Measles in 2024: A Continued Public Health Threat
Wednesday, February 14, 2024
12:00 PM-1:00 PM
Learn more about the history of measles, the current outbreak of measles, and ongoing public health and clinical responses.
- Emily Souder, MD, Infectious Disease Physician & Hospital Epidemiologist
St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children
- Shara Epstein, MD, Medical Director
Division of Disease Control
Philadelphia Department of Public Health
Following completion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the clinical presentation and prevention of measles in the U.S.
- Describe the historical and current epidemiology of measles in the U.S.
- Explain the public health and clinical response to measles
Questions? Please contact MCH@drexel.edu
Zoom link will be sent to all registrants by email prior to the webinar.
The intended audience for this webinar includes public health
professionals, students, and clinicians.
This event is hosted by the Maternal and Child Health Catalyst Program at
Drexel University Dornsife School of Public Health in partnership with St.
Christopher’s Hospital for Children, Medical Home Program of the PA Chapter,
American Academy of Pediatrics, PA Immunization Coalition, and the PA Chapter,
American Academy of Pediatrics.