U.S. Election Results: What’s Next for Public Health?
Thursday, December 10, 2020
3:30 PM-5:00 PM
In this webinar moderated by Dornsife Dean Ana V. Diez Roux, MD, PhD, MPH, Dornsife faculty will discuss the results of the election and how they may impact the field of public health.
Topics and Speakers:
- Next steps in the pandemic response by Esther Chernak, MD, MPH, FACP, Associate Clinical Professor in the department of Environmental and Occupational Health, Director of the Center for Public Health Readiness and Communication at Dornsife
- Implications for the environment and health by Jerry Fagliano, MPH, PhD, Associate Clinical Professor and Chair in the department of Environmental and Occupational Health at Dornsife
- Health equity and racial justice by Sharrelle Barber, ScD, MPH, Assistant Professor in the department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics at Dornsife
- Health care by Robert Field, PhD, MPH, JD, Professor in the department of Health Management and Policy at Dornsife
- Immigration and health by Ana Martinez-Donate, PhD, Professor in the department of Community Health and Prevention at Dornsife
- Global health by Nina Sun, JD, Assistant Clinical Professor and Deputy Director of Global Health in the department of Community Health and Prevention at Dornsife