Going After Your Dreams: U.S. Job Search for International Students
Tuesday, February 18, 2020
4:00 PM-5:00 PM
Mitchelle Masuko, MPH ‘19, and Munya Choga, MPH, from CareerPalz share their journeys and successful job search strategies, tips for finding employers who provide sponsorship, and acclimating to U.S. work culture.
Learn more about the CareerPalz Mentorship Program and how you can connect with International public health professionals.
This event is presented by the Office of Student Affairs and Office of Public Health Practice.
• Mitchelle Masuko, MPH ’19, co-founder and vice president, CareerPalz; project manager, Merck Pharmaceuticals managing HIV, Vaccines and Oncology Research
• Munya Choga, MPH, co-founder and president, CareerPalz; technology consultant, Facebook
• Sharon Dei -Tumi, MPH '19, project manager, Pandemic Preparedness Project at The College of Physicians of Philadelphia
• Subecha Dahal, MPH '19, special projects coordinator, Division of Maternal, Child and Family Health at Philadelphia Department of Public Health
• Rennie Joshi, MPH ’17, PhD(c), epidemiology
Are you graduating this year?
Be sure to verify your status and review other important reminders for graduation here