Student Health Center
Mumps: Information for the Community
There are currently 4 confirmed cases of Mumps at Drexel University and 1 Probable case. All close contacts have already been notified. The Philadelphia Department of Public Health (PDPH) and Drexel University Student Health are providing you with information on mumps disease and how to control and prevent the spread of this disease.
Mumps is a highly contagious viral illness that is largely preventable via vaccination, and its spread can be minimized by individuals washing their hands frequently and refraining from sharing such items as cups or eating utensils.
As of July 1, 2019, the Women's Care Center will no longer practice out of the Drexel Student Health Center. Please view for more details.
Welcome to the Student Health Center
Whether you need allergy shots or immunizations, treatment for a sports injury or a woman's health issue, Drexel's Student Health Center is here to provide you with a range of services in a confidential environment. Staffed by doctors and nurse practitioners from the Drexel University College of Medicine Department of Family and Community Medicine, the Student Health Center supports the academic and social well-being of our students. Our goal is to assist you in developing and maintaining a healthy lifestyle to benefit you throughout college and beyond.
See our list of services.
For an Appointment
Drexel Student Health Center
University City Science Center
3401 Market Street, Suite 105B
Entrance on 34th Street across from DAC
- Convenient location
- Large, comfortable waiting area
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Holiday 2019 Schedule
- Friday 12/20: Office Closed for Tower orientation
- Monday 12/23: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 12/24: Office Closed
- Wednesday 12/25: Office Closed
- Thursday 12/26: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (No evening hours)
- Friday 12/27: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday 12/30: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday 12/31: Office Closed
- Wednesday 1/1: Office Closed
- Thursday 1/2: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. (No evening hours)
- Friday 1/3: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For urgent matters after hours, please go to a nearby Urgent Care facility or your nearest Emergency Room.
- Vybe Urgent Care
3550 Market St.
- myDoc Urgent Care
3717 Chestnut St.
- myDoc Urgent Care
1420 Locust St.
- Jefferson Urgent Care
2021 Chestnut St.