Training on Research Intelligence Tool – SciVal
January 11, 2021
The Office of Research & Innovation and Elsevier are hosting virtual training on SciVal, Friday, January 15, 2021 at 11:00am -1:00pm.
SciVal, a web-based analytics solution, allows you to visualize research performance, benchmark relative to peers, develop collaborative partnerships and analyze new, emerging research trends, and create uniquely tailored reports to establish, evaluate and execute best strategies. Using advanced data analytics, SciVal allows you to instantly process an enormous amount of data and provides access to more than 280 trillion metric values to generate powerful data visualizations on-demand.
In this session, you will learn:
- Visualize research performance with ready made at a glance snapshots of any given entity
- Flexibility to create and compare different groups and research areas
- Identify and analyze existing and potential collaboration opportunities
- Analyze research trends to discover the top performers and rising stars
Please register no later than Thursday, January 14, 2021. The link to the training will be sent to via email on the morning of Friday, January 15, 2021.
Who should attend?
- Researchers doing analysis in their field, discovering collaborators and assessing prominence within their topics of research
- Institutional leaders assessing institutional productivity, strengths, areas for improvement, talent recruitment & retention, identifying collaboration opportunities and researcher impact
- Librarians working with faculty members and institutional leaders
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.