Enrollment and Eligibility to Register
- No: PROV-X-08xx18
- Effective Date: September 10, 2018
- Issuing Authority: Provost
- Issuing Office: Office of the Provost
PURPOSE AND APPLICATION
This policy defines the criteria for student official enrollment and eligibility to register for courses.
STATEMENT OF POLICY
All students are considered officially enrolled when they are registered for courses via DrexelOne.
Eligibility to Register
A student is eligible to register providing that:
- They do not require admission or readmission to the University
- They do not have holds which prevent registration
- They have not been academically dismissed
- As an Undergraduate student, they do not have three or more outstanding incomplete grades. As a Graduate student, they do not have two or more outstanding incomplete grades
ENTITIES AFFECTED BY THIS POLICY
All students except those in JD and MD degree programs
NOTES / CONSIDERATIONS
Students who do not meet the criterion for eligibility, and are registered for future terms, will have a hold placed on their record as well as their registration dropped by Office of the University Registrar or Graduate College.