Return to Campus FAQs
This message was sent to faculty and staff by the Provost on September 3, 2021.
To help facilitate a smooth start to the 2021-2022 academic year, we've created the following FAQ page for faculty and staff about the Fall 2021 return to campus. This page includes reminders about the following topics, among others, and will be updated as new information becomes available:
- Classroom Health and Safety
- Protocol for Potential COVID-19 Exposure in the Classroom
- Student and Faculty Class Absences
- Technology Support for In-Person and Remote Teaching
- Guidance for Non-Compliant Student Masking Behavior
View the Fall 2021 FAQs for Faculty and Staff
It was a pleasure to see many of you at the Faculty Senate meeting yesterday, which was attended by over 520 faculty and professional staff. For those who were not able to make the meeting, the recording will be made available on the Faculty Senate SharePoint site. If you have questions that were not addressed at the Faculty Senate meeting or in the FAQ, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paul E. Jensen
Executive Vice President
Nina Henderson Provost