The Fund for Education Abroad (FEA) provides scholarships to students with financial need who are underrepresented among the U.S. study abroad population. Preference is given to students of color, first-generation college students, community college students, and students with high financial need.
Students submit a single application to be considered for general FEA scholarships, partner scholarships for programs offered by specific study abroad program providers, and named & dedicated scholarships for specific population groups.
Applicants must be:
- U.S. citizens, DACA recipients, or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Currently enrolled as undergraduates at a college or university in the U.S.
- Study abroad program must be eligible for credit at the student’s home institution
Fields of Study:
- Arts and Creative Fields
- Business and Law
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Asia & Pacific
- North America
- South America
- US Citizen/National
- US Permanent Resident
- Short term (less than one year)
- One year
Winter for Summer/Fall/Academic Year programs, Fall for Spring programs