A New Drexel Health Checker Launches
A message introducing a new platform for the Drexel Health Checker was sent to the University community.
- A new, web-based platform for the Drexel Health Checker will launch at 6 p.m. TODAY, Dec. 14. The easy-to-use revised Drexel Health Checker will be available here.
- As of 6 p.m., the former Drexel Health Checker App and older web platform will cease operation.
- If you have scheduled or undergone a COVID-19 test using the older version of the Health Checker, that information will transfer to the revised Health Checker and you do not need to reschedule any upcoming tests.
- For more info about using the revised Health Checker as well as data privacy, visit the Response to Coronavirus site.
- Drexel’s Race Hall COVID testing site will be closed the week of Dec. 26; the Queen Lane and New College Building testing sites will close permanently as of Dec. 16.
Dear Drexel Students and Colleagues,
As of 6 p.m. today, Dec. 14, the Drexel Health Checker App will cease operation and a revised Drexel Health Checker will launch to better meet your needs. This new version of the Drexel Health Checker will be web-based only, located on Drexel’s secure platform. You will be required to log in using your Drexel ID in “abc123” format.
After 6 p.m. today, you can log in to the new Health Checker to:
- Schedule a COVID test at Drexel.
- Receive your COVID test result.
- Report an outside test result.
- Upload proof of COVID vaccination to meet Drexel’s vaccine requirements.
- Apply for COVID vaccine exemption if you meet medical or religious requirements.
How the Transition Will Take Place
At 6 p.m., the Drexel Health Checker App and the existing web version of the Health Checker will stop working and the new version will become live and available for use. Please bookmark the new Drexel Health Checker in your web browser and delete the Health Checker App from your phone.
All your information from the older Drexel Health Checker App and online platform will be securely transferred to the new platform, including old test results, vaccine records, and upcoming testing appointments. This means that if you have already made a testing appointment using the Drexel Health Checker, you do not need to reschedule your test, and your test results will be available in the new Health Checker platform.
Privacy and Security
More detailed information concerning privacy and security of your data can be found here.
For more information about the new Drexel Health Checker and how to use it, visit the Drexel Health Checker page on our Response to Coronavirus website. If you have any technical difficulty with the new platform, please email email@example.com.
COVID Testing Site Updates
Please note that the University COVID testing site at Race Hall will be closed the week of Dec. 26 and reopen Jan. 3. The Queen Lane and New College Building testing sites will close permanently as of this Dec. 16.
Thank you for your patience as we transition to a new, in-house platform for COVID resources and continue to evolve our public health response.
Marla J. Gold, MD, FACP
Chief Wellness Officer
Senior Vice Provost for Community Health