Drexel Student Learning Priorities
Undergraduate Program Level Outcomes
At Drexel University we believe that a well-formulated set of Program Level Outcomes [PLO] that support and are consistent with the institutional mission and goals are the building blocks of an effective assessment program. Well written program level outcomes are those which describe what our faculty hopes to successfully accomplish in offering their particular degree to prospective students, and/or what specific skills, competencies, and knowledge the faculty believes that graduates of the program will have attained by degree completion.
The program learning outcomes are intended to be concise descriptions of the impact the program will have on its students. In formulating these outcomes programs and departments must ask themselves four critical questions:
- What do we want students in our program to know?
- What do we want students to be able to do?
- When do we want them to be able to do it?
- Are the outcomes observable, measurable and can they be performed by students?
Undergraduate Program Level Outcomes by College
- College of Arts and Sciences
- School of Biomedical Engineering, Science, and Health Systems
- Lebow College of Business
- School of Education
- College of Engineering
- Pennoni Honors College
- College of Computing and Informatics
- Westphal College of Media Arts and Design
- College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Dornsife School of Public Health
- Goodwin College of Professional Studies
- Close School of Entrepreneurship