The FIRST Center at Dornsife Announces 2023 FIRE Fellows
February 21, 2023
The Center for Firefighter Injury Research and Safety Trends (FIRST), led by director Jennifer Taylor, PhD, MPH, CPPS, has announced the 2023 cohort of the Fire service Injury Research, Epidemiology and Evaluation (FIRE) Fellowship.
These fellowship recipients, known as "FIRE Fellows," will assist with developing FIRST Center projects including a workplace violence prevention course for first responders; a diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) toolkit for the fire and rescue service; and the Fire service Organizational Culture of Safety (FOCUS) survey.
This is the eighth class of FIRE Fellows.
The 2023 FIRE Fellowship recipients (A-Z)
- Mobolawa Adio, MPH(c) 2024, Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Asha-Leigh Ashton, MPH(c) 2024, Department of Environmental and Occupational Health
- Bikiltu Dirbaba, MPH(c) 2024, Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Eamonn McCollough, MPH(c) 2024, Department of Community Health & Prevention
- Sumbul Murtaza, MPH(c) 2024, Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- Ojaswini Parab, MPH(c) 2023, Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
Learn more about the 2023 FIRE Fellows